BenutzerInnen kommen zu Wort...

Sie können uns per E-mail oder Webseiten-Eingabe eine Nachricht zukommen lassen oder einen Fragebogen (Kurz-Version oder ausführliche Version) verwenden.

Nächste Nachricht Zum Inhaltsverzeichnis des Forums 2000 Vorige Nachricht
Dana Hrdinova, Lehrerin, Slowakei
Nachricht an mathe online, 12. Jänner 2000

Dear authors,

I would like to ask you to let me know how to get your permission for using your products published via Internet. I am a teacher of mathematics and computer studies in Slovakia. In our school we have the connection to Internet and I am using your applets in my math's lessons. Unfortunately, not all schools in our country are connected to it.
My colleage and I are preparing CD-ROM with samples on how to use a computer in math lessons.
Therefore I would like to ask you if it is possible to use (to take) some of your applets on this CD. As far as not everybody in our country speaks English or German well, we thought of giving Slovak texts to the applets accompanied by your English or German texts.

I would appreciate receiving your response as soon as possible.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Dana Hrdinova
http://uci.gmet.sk/www/hrdinova

We very much appreciate your initiative! Yes, you may use our material and copy it on a CD-ROM. If you like, you may also copy the complete download version on the CD-ROM (the English version is less than 5, the German version less than 10 MB). Shortly, we will put an updated download version on our server (which will contain all the interactive tests developed during the last months).

Nächste Nachricht Zum Inhaltsverzeichnis des Forums 2000 Vorige Nachricht
 Zum Seitenanfang
 Zum Einstieg in das Forum
 Zur Galerie
 Zu den Mathematischen Hintergründen
 Zum Lexikon
 Zu den interaktiven Tests
 Zu den Mathe-Links und Online-Werkzeugen
 Zur Welcome Page
   Übersicht über die Lernpfade
 Open Studio Materialien
 Open Studio Eingang